There’s a strong chance you use this phrase a lot. In fact, you probably use it way too much – and it’s not your fault. Society has taught us to say sorry – to feel sorry – whether we’re in the wrong or not.
Today I’m joined by my wife Jasmine to talk about creating a relationship that matters, and not one that makes you right or wrong.
Should you say you’re sorry?
Do you even need to apologize?
We’ve both got different views on this, but guess what?
We’re still married. It’s still working.
And today we want to help you build a stronger relationship too.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Negotiating your way to a better relationship (1:45)
- A guy's addiction from a woman’s perspective – what’s it actually like? (3:20)
- The detrimental thing about an apology, and why “I’m sorry” doesn’t always translate (16:10)
- Is marriage just a set of business transactions? (17:00)
- The #1 reason why we have the hardest times with the people closest to us (19:15)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.