Whenever you think of retirement, there’s a nagging question floating around in your head:
Will I have enough money for retirement? Or will I run out?
Nobody wants to run out of money and have to either leech off their family members or get a soul-sucking part-time job. But being ultra conservative with your money doesn’t always help.
In this episode, I reveal 2 key strategies that prevent you from bankrupting your portfolio in retirement. Listen now to enjoy your retirement years.
Show Highlights Include:
- 2 ways to figure out today if you’ll run out of money in retirement (even if retirement is decades away) (1:47)
- Why following your passion is a recipe for burnout, depression, and an empty bank account (and how to prevent this by following your purpose instead) (5:41)
- The weird “Financial Therapy” method for preventing yourself from running out of money in retirement (11:55)
- The insidious “Kardashian Effect” trap that gnaws away at your bank account and portfolio with nothing to show for it (17:03)
- How the “wealth whispers” mindset tweak makes you the wealthiest person in your neighborhood (17:26)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.