Inflation wants to break into your retirement portfolio and devour your returns. Especially when you follow the investing “rules of thumb.”
Are you going to let it? Or are you going to entrench your portfolio with inflation-protecting defenses?
In this episode, you’ll discover how to protect your investments from inflation. And how you can even profit during high inflationary periods.
Listen to the episode now before inflation eats all your returns.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why being a “helicopter parent” towards your money ruins your returns (2:29)
- The counterintuitive way being too conservative during inflationary periods wipes out your retirement savings (5:03)
- WHy inflation almost always beats conservative investment strategies (and what to do instead so your returns crush inflation) (6:16)
- The 3 “inflation-favorable” sectors which can outperform the S&P 500 by almost double (7:28)
- How the Federal Reserve can wreck your retirement in a second (and the best ways to protect your investments) (9:11)
- The lagging sector that’s reemerging to dominance and can insulate your investments from inflation (15:24)
- The sneaky way your emotions trick you into buying high and selling low (18:34)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.