In 2022, you can now save $20,500 in a 401(k) instead of $19,500. While that doesn’t sound like a huge increase, it makes a huge difference over time with the right retirement strategy.
How do you figure out the best retirement strategy for you?
While following generalized advice helps more than doing nothing, the real magic happens when you have a tailored plan.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to tailor your retirement strategy to maximize your nest egg (and minimizes your taxes).
Listen to the episode now so you don’t have to worry about your finances when you retire.
Show Highlights Include:
- 2 of the tax-friendliest vehicles to build your retirement nest egg (2:31)
- The exact percentage of your income to save for retirement so you can retire when you want (without sacrificing your your enjoyment of life today) (4:14)
- The “Anti-Oatmeal Approach” for saving for retirement without depleting your bank account (4:39)
- The “Tailor Technique” for figuring out your unique investment strategy based on your specific retirement goals (6:10)
- How to maximize your tax savings by minimizing your tax bracket (9:16)
- Is a traditional 401(k) or Roth IRA better? Here's your answer (13:28)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.