You’ve likely heard the term ‘supply chain’ moreover the last few weeks than over the last year. And most of us are wondering what it means for our investments (and holiday shopping lists).
If you don’t understand the parts of a supply chain, you won’t know how it works together. And when one piece has a problem, the rest fails to operate.
And supply chain can’t switch on and off like a light – as much as we want it to.
In this episode, I reveal how to protect your portfolio and shop with ease through a supply chain crisis.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to avoid the post-pandemic ‘supply chain strain’ on your portfolio. (2:05)
- Why looking at a pencil best explains the inflation, backed up ports, and empty shelves today. (7:25)
- The death of the Dollar Tree and what it means for the things you buy today. (10:02)
- Using Nike contracts to avoid stuffing your portfolio with ‘coal’ this holiday season. (13:30)
- How to make smart investments and protect your shopping lists this holiday season. (19:49)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.