Fear and anxiety around investing can wreck your portfolio and sabotage your golden years before they even begin.
Either your fear causes you to take uncalculated and unnecessary risks. Or it makes you as conservative as sticking your money in a savings account.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
Calming your fears is easier than you think.
In this episode you’ll discover the 3 types of fears which cripple your wealth and 5 simple ways to overcome them.
Listen now and protect your wealth before it’s too late.
Show Highlights Include:
- The weird way remembering cherished memories helps you make smarter, more profitable investments (5:09)
- The 3 deadly fears which will wipe out your portfolio if left unchecked (5:43)
- How “faking it until you make it” with your finances leads to a wealthier retirement (12:07)
- Why buying groceries for your neighbor can shrink your financial anxiety (even if it seems like it will make it worse) (14:41)
- The 5 “Fear Killers” for preventing your fears from eating your wealth (21:10)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.