America entered a “new normal” in 2020 — and it could wreck your retirement portfolio.
Record-breaking inflation, skyrocketing wage growth, and massive unemployment create the perfect storm for delaying your retirement. Or if you’re already retired and on a fixed income, forcing you to get a soul-sucking job instead of enjoying your golden years.
In this episode, you’ll discover the best ways to protect your portfolio and retire sooner than anyone you know despite our economic troubles.
Listen to the episode now and protect your golden years.
Show Highlights Include:
- How the “Great Resignation” happening in America obliterates your retirement portfolio (4:23)
- The “normal on a hiatus” phenomenon taking America by storm (and why it can be catastrophic for your portfolio) (6:11)
- How technology’s accelerating the potential economic disaster (and how to protect your portfolio and retire on time) (9:44)
- The weird way businesses act like humans (and how to use this to retire sooner than anyone you know) (10:36)
- 3 reasons why inflation will stay high — and why we won’t have “runaway inflation” with even higher prices (11:55)
- Why holding cash and taking your pension in retirement is a surefire way to beg for another job soon (12:16)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.