Would you board a flight that had a 70% probability of safely reaching its destination? How about 90%?
While these are odds we’d avoid if our life was on the line, many people blindly trust their retirement to a financial plan with similar numbers.
In this episode, I discuss why probabilities can destroy your finances, and factors you must consider to plan for retirement on your schedule and your terms.
Show Highlights Include:
- One crucial factor you must take into account in order for your future plans to succeed (5:23)
- The misunderstood third phase of retirement planning and how getting it wrong can destroy everything you’ve spent decades building (9:40)
- How to spend your retirement money without destroying everything you’ve decades building (9:40)
- The “Monte Carlo” approach to a profitable and sustainable retirement (15:35)
- How getting your “Distribution Rate” wrong could have you working until you die (17:00)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.