Are you thinking about moving to a new state?
Many clients I’ve talked to recently either have already moved to a new state or are considering it. While people move for a variety of reasons, there’s a mass exodus out of some states — for both active and retired first responders.
Well, many states come with some great tax advantages especially for retirees.
In this episode, I reveal the 9 states in America that have no state income tax. And I guide you through some of the other pros and cons from a tax perspective in each of these 9 states.
Listen to the episode now before you decide on which state to move to.
Show Highlights Include:
- Do you live in California or New York? Here’s an obvious way to earn 7% more — at the bare minimum — overnight (3:39)
- The 9 states in America with no state income at all (4:24)
- The “Community Secret” for making moving out-of-state more enjoyable that nobody ever considers (6:54)
- The real reason why Florida is the most popular retirement state (and why it’s not the most tax-friendly) (9:25)
- How Nevada offers retirees the “jackpot” of tax savings (11:01)
- The 4 most popular retirement states for active duty and retired first responders living in California (13:38)
- The weird reason Texas is one of the least tax-friendly states for retirees according to Kiplinger (and why you should still consider moving there) (17:46)
- The “Oil and Mineral” reason why Wyoming has one of the lowest state and local tax burdens in America (22:22)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.