An investment advisor is a lot like a mechanic. They help you diagnose any problems in your portfolio and recommend the best action to take.
If an investment advisor is like a mechanic, then our economy is like a car with a broken windshield and chipped paint. But the engine still works as good as it ever did.
In this episode, I’m sharing some of the key economic indicators. And how understanding these indicators reduces your stress and anxiety about the future. Listen to the episode now.
Show Highlights Include:
- The top 3 economic indicators that help you understand where our economy stands (even if you’re not an economist) (4:23)
- Why longer period loans aren’t as affected by the Federal Reserve as shorter term loans (9:42)
- 2 ways you can get higher yields from your bonds (10:24)
- How understanding economic indicators calms your anxiety and fear for the future (18:44)
- Why the economy is like a beat up car right now (and why you shouldn’t worry about it) (18:58)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.