Back in the 70’s and 80’s, a man had to be tough. You had to keep your emotions to yourself and never let anyone know what you were truly feeling.
Showing any kind of emotion was considered a weakness. You had to take care of business, take care of the family, and not let anyone know if anything was bothering you – even those close to you.
The result of this?
The pent-up emotions lead to blowing up at your loved ones and a cause of depression and even a divorce.
The times are changing, and people are adapting “The Warrior Mindset” instead.
In this episode, join us with Martin Salama, a life coach who discusses how men can adapt the warrior mindset and be vulnerable with their emotions. Tune in to discover how to live a life filled with abundance in every aspect of your life.
Show highlights include:
- How to overcome tragedy in your life (so that you can move on gracefully) (1:59)
- The “people pleasing” mindset that leaves you upset at everyone around you (3:04)
- How these “rational lies” keep feeding your ego and keeps you living a fake life (3:54)
- The quickest way to bounce back from “situational depression” and getting back on track with your goals (6:25)
- The “four agreements” what will keep your life fully abundant in all areas (including relationships) (8:36)
- A “divorce recovery” technique to use to bounce back from a failed marriage (even if you have been married for a long time) (12:45)
- How to overcome daily worry in your life so that you don’t end up blowing up at your loved ones (20:36)
To reach out to Martin Salama, please visit him here: https://thewarriorslifecode.com/
Join ~300 other Dads like you by joining The Balanced Business Dad's Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/693353621927323/
Check out our website at: https://www.podpage.com/the-balanced-business-dad/
Or email Dustin and R. J. at: firstname.lastname@example.org