Did you know that there are two kinds of law? And that you need to use both in order to win your case?
Most people don't realize this because lawyers want to keep their unnecessary jobs. So they confuse the law, and become the gatekeeper, so you have to hire them.
But that ends today.
You don’t need a lawyer to win your case. And the law is much simpler than you can imagine, especially when you know about the two types of law.
In today’s show, you’ll discover the two types of law, and how to use both to win your case every single time.
Show highlights include:
- The two kinds of law (and how knowing each helps you win your case) (1:27)
- Why most people who don’t understand the two different types of law lose (1:57)
- How to win your court case time and time again by understanding this basic fact of law (2:15)
- The reason why “jurisprudence” is so simple that anyone can win their case without hiring a lawyer (2:52)
- The sneaky way attorneys confuse the law so you hire them (and why you don’t need one to win your case) (3:15)
Feeling frustrated, lost and confused with your legal emergency? Get easy steps to protect yourself in plain language at https://aneliasutton.com/free/.