Rome, like your favorite brands, was not built in a day — it takes years of humble beginnings.
And while it is easier to dismiss these humble beginnings, they can serve as learning opportunities for many people. That’s why we invited Tayson Whittaker, founder of outdoors vitals, to this episode.
From selling sleeping bags to a full range of ultralight products, raking in 6-7 figures. — Tayson has got the sauce.
And in this episode, he uncovers what it takes to go from $0 to millions in your business. Plus, he reveals how to build a long-term profitable consumer-focused brand.
Show highlights include:
- The “fail & learn” approach to unlock more business growth than you've ever imagined.. (5:53)
- How to use your brand's remarkable results to secure A-level partnerships that will quickly put your brand on the map (8:09)
- How to use third parties to target and run ads for 2x better your normal ROAS. (11:52)
- A “dignified” way to build highly loyal followers for your brand without incentivizing them 24/7. (16:17)
- Why outdoor space is the wrong place to make your first/next million bucks. (21:31)