Trends can turn into huge opportunities when properly capitalized on.
Like in 2020, during the big bike boom. Since there was a smaller supply of bikes and surging demand, the founders of Ride1Up capitalized on this to build a budding brand.
How were they able to do this?
In this episode, Daniel Urbino, a certified public accountant turned CEO of Ride1up, reveals how to identify an urgent market need to build a high-ticket direct-to-customer brand.
Whether you're an aspiring entrepreneur or simply interested in the business side of biking, this episode is for you.
Show highlights include:
- How to build a mutually beneficial relationship with your customers while making your competitors irrelevant. (1:17)
- 2 no-brainer ways to stand out among hundreds of competitors in whatever niche you're building your brand in. (4:54)
- How to make customers buy your products “blindly” by leveraging “UGC” (8:47)
- The sneaky way to get your product on major media sites for free. (9:16)
- 3 top tier ways to use e-bikes for maximum utility satisfaction. (17:48)