Sure, making money is great. But what if you could use your business to change the world?
I’m not talking about cheap tricks like “we donate 1% of profits to charity”.
I’m talking about real changes you can see, like saving the rainforests, sheltering the homeless, and feeding the hungry… all while maintaining a healthy profit.
It’s possible. And today’s guest Philip Freeman is here to show you how. He’s the founder of Murphy’s Naturals, an outdoor lifestyle brand and certified B Corp.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to put more money in your pocket, while making a lasting positive impact on the world.
Show highlights include:
- How generating terrible business ideas sets you up for success (even if you abandon them) (3:09)
- Why walking down the drinks aisle at the supermarket lets you launch your business without fear of competition (4:21)
- Why caring husbands create more successful businesses (and how you can get an edge, even if you’re a bachelor) (6:20)
- How a clear mission statement lets you attract better employees, do more good, and enjoy more time outdoors (14:53)
- The 3 P’s that let you save the planet while still making a profit (19:19)
- A little-known way to attract superstar employees (without ever advertising) (27:30)