Running an omni channel brand is a lot of work.
You're trying to help your customers offline, but there's a new support email asking for extra help from a new customer. Balancing delivery without bias for each client. And so on..
But if done correctly, it can give you well-deserved dominance in any industry you find yourself in.
Which is what the Rack Attack story is all about. They grew their business from 12 to 40 stores in only 4 years.
How did they do it? And how can you duplicate their success?
In this episode, Alex Welbers, CEO of Rack Attack, joins me to reveal how to handle growth in omni channels without sacrificing the customer experience, so you're ready to scale when the time comes.
Show highlights include:
- The most difficult aspect of running a business through online and in-store channels (and how to navigate it to keep your brand from folding). (3:49)
- How understanding your buyer's psychology makes them want to buy from you and not your competitors. (5:50)
- The “personalized approach” to communicating with your customers that turns them into brand loyalists (7:20)
- How “Individual content” can help you address your customers' pain points and keep them as customers for long. (9:16)
- The 4 questions you need to ask yourself before dropping your next product updates (if truly you want to sell out without stress). (10:50)
- Why a good & knowledgeable team is the bedrock of every successful business. (even if they are not more than 3) (14:16)
- Why customer base research is a priority when venturing into a new business so you don't waste resources and time. (15:40)