CBD brands have to play business on “hard mode” when it comes to advertising their products. .Facebook and Google are quick to drop the ban hammer on your ad accounts. And at the push of a button, you lose access to all your customers.
If you get banned, how would you market your products?
Imagine not being able to keep the lights on, do payroll, or be forced to give up on your passion because of some big tech giants from Silicon Valley.
Luckily, Dennis Mistrioty, Co-Founder of Batch CBD, will show you 5 “underground” ways you can market your CBD products – even if you’ve been censored by Facebook and Google.
In this episode, you’ll discover a “cookie-cutter” approach to reduce costs and attract more of your dream buyers. And Dennis reveals a practical way to “accidentally” build up a loyal army of farmers – and generate an unbreakable supply chain.
- The “cookie-cutter” approach to reduce costs and attract more dream buyers (1:47)
- Here’s a practical and attainable first step into the world of business (even if you have no money to start) (3:12)
- How to build a moat around your business by becoming an “intellectual leader” in your market (even if you’re not an expert) (5:05)
- How to accidentally build up a loyal army of farmers (and generate an unbreakable supply chain) (6:00)
- Why being banned from Facebook and Google forces you to become more creative (and come out on top because of it) (9:08)
- 5 “underground” ways to market your CBD products (even if you’ve been censored by Facebook and Google) (9:37)
- The sneaky way you can spy on the competition, steal their ideas, and make boatloads of profit (12:16)
- How sales and trust in your brand skyrocket after showing your customers your farm (17:55)