Trying to compete with the big guys is tough. Well established brands have a lot of capital, raving fans, and unfair competitive advantages.
So how can you compete with Snapple and Gatorade?
Today’s guest, Ted Volz, founder of Clean Energy, reveals the secret to launching a wildly profitable and competitive business (even in cutthroat industries).
In this episode, you’ll discover a bizarre way you can create any product by reading the back of a juicebox. And 3 “cold” strategies to find your ideal buyers – even if you have no pre-existing connections.
- The bizarre way you can launch a successful product by reading the back of a juicebox (1:57)
- How to lengthen the shelf-life of your perishable products by up to 12 months by using 2 little-known hacks (without using nasty chemicals) (8:06)
- 2 “obvious” online avenues you can use to rapidly grow and expand your brand (9:07)
- How to find the most profitable sub-niche in your market by targeting “Division 1 Athletes” (9:19)
- 3 “cold” strategies to market your products to your dream buyers (even if you have no pre-existing connections) (10:05)
- The 100% legal method to leverage the media to sell your products (10:33)
- How to create a multi-million dollar empire by making smoothies with your kids (10:45)