Marketing is tough, time-consuming, and expensive if you don’t know what you’re doing. This applies even more to groundbreaking products at the forefront of innovation. Look at Apple – they struggled for decades before they dominated their market.
So how can you create an effective marketing campaign if no one knows about your product?
Today’s guest, Ryan Tolbert, discovered 5 “older style” advertising methods to penetrate any market by selling skin tone bandages.
Show highlights include:
- The “leveraged” way to automate your e-commerce orders (without spending a penny on an expensive 100,000 foot warehouse) (4:52)
- How to wildly scale your revenue by taking advantage of alien industries (7:04)
- How tapping into the “bright pink bandage” method instantly separates you from your competitors (9:17)
- The “bleeding-edge hurdle” that could leave your business strapped for cash (10:29)
- 5 ancient advertising strategies that skyrocket your revenue, positioning, and brand awareness (12:13)
- How to create a loyal customer base that will gobble up all your products (16:25)