Every entrepreneur wants success. It’s a long, hard, and lonely road being a business owner. It could take years before all of your hard work is finally paid off.
But what if you went through all that hardship because you didn’t focus on the fundamentals?
Today’s guest, Austin Roberts from LogOX, reveals the fundamentals of running a highly profitable e-commerce store.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to find “complementary” businesses and unlock hidden sources of revenue with only a napkin.
Show highlights include:
- How the Socratic paradox makes your customers happy to pay more for your products (00:37)
- How to come up with a million profitable business ideas by making your father’s life easier (9:12)
- The sneaky way to discover “complimentary” businesses to dominate your marketplace (9:40)
- The 3-step business model that’s so simple you could fit it on a napkin (and ensure success every single time) (12:23)
- Why Udemy will grow your business more than hiring thousand dollar an hour consultants (15:30)
- How to leverage snarky YouTube comments to explode your revenue (16:44)
- The “Network Effect” for gathering all the market research and customer feedback (without spending a dime on paid ads) (19:23)