There’s no right or wrong way to live. But let’s be honest: you didn’t grow up wanting to work in a confined space 40 hours a week, did you?
It’s why we need hobbies on the side.
Travel, hiking, boating… These passions turn a mere existence into a life worth living.
But what if you could turn your “side hobby” into a business? Instead of hitting snooze 5x before you wake up, you’d spring out of bed, ready to seize the day.
Today’s guest, Mike Goldfarb, founder of Bhanti, reveals the secret for transforming your side hobby into a money-making machine.
In this episode, you’ll discover how following your passion (and listening closely to the market) can turn the activity you love into the activity that brings you money.
Show highlights include:
- Why changing one letter in your brand’s name could increase your traffic from Google (12:39)
- The lazy man’s way to uncovering blockbuster products (without running surveys or stalking your competitors) (13:19)
- Why intensive market research is a waste of time in the 2020’s (and how to boost your chances of success by “throwing spaghetti at a wall”)(17:16)
- The “indirect to consumer” pivot that lets your brand turn a profit (even as advertising costs continue to climb) (18:05)
- How to guarantee demand for your ecom product before wasting money on a 500-unit minimum order (without running a pre-sale offer, or barely-legal “smoke test”) (18:39)