Our lives are full of “first world problems”. It’s annoying to tie your shoes… you ran out of milk… your drink is a little too warm…
You might think they’re meaningless… but what if you could turn these “first world problems” into a business that sets you up for life?
Chris Gronkowski did exactly that after taking an NFL “first world problem” and turning it into The Ice Shaker.
In this episode, he’s here to show you how to get Ice-Shaker success, even if you aren’t an NFL celebrity.
If you’re looking to launch a new business or get recognized by VCs, you can’t miss this episode.
Show highlights include:
- How to take a “leaky tap” problem and turn it into a firehose of profit (3:44)
- How to bring your first prototype to life while spending almost $0 in R&D (5:26)
- The simple strategy that gets your business idea a “yes” from all 5 Sharks (or any venture capitalist) (6:15)
- How to get massive growth by riding the next social media wave (without dying a sudden death at the next algorithm update) (7:50)
- Why skipping business school gives you a competitive advantage MBA graduates could only dream of (12:01)
- Why hiring “trustworthy” employees is holding your business back, and letting “unknowns” take the wheel will unlock new levels of growth (13:06)
- The 3 business characteristics that will have wealthy businessmen fighting each other to acquire your company (14:23)
- Why businesses are incentivizing their employees to stab them in the back (and how to make them bring you profits while you sleep) (15:14)
- How to bring an underperforming team member back into line without a “disciplinary meeting”, HR department… or even saying a word! (21:04)