We live in a stressful world where so many of us are on the edge of burn out.
People are working up the 3 jobs and are still barely able to make ends meat. Families worry about every major expense, pinching pennies and using credit cards to make sure they always have enough.
But would it be possible to have a boring financial life with no stress?
What if your money remained boring and safe when – not if – the next recession hits?
Well, that’s what we’re going to be looking at in today’s episode.
We’re going to be taking a look at the roadmap to achieving true peace when it comes to your financial independence.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The most boring budgeting app that you should be using (3:35)
- Why being financially independent doesn’t always equal peace (10:00)
- Two critical objections you need to pay attention to on your path to financial independence (12:50)
- Grandma’s helpful money metaphor that could mean a wealth of common sense (17:25)
- Three sure-fire ways to reduce stress and help you move towards true freedom (19:15)
- How to invest…if you can’t afford to lose (21:35)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.