If you’re between the age of 30-40, you could be under severe threat from a growing crisis affecting millions of working Americans today.
A crisis so powerful, it can put massive risk on one of your biggest assets: Your income.
It’s a word that’s not reserved solely for combat veterans or individuals confined to a wheelchair. That word is ‘disability’ and many Americans are experiencing severe financial difficulty because of it.
But by taking the correct preventative measures and understanding how to protect your income from the impact of disability, you’ll not only be prepared for the worst, you’ll also be protecting your greatest asset which is your ability to earn an income.
And that’s exactly what we’re going to show you how to do in this episode.
– Here Are The Show Highlights:
– Expect the unexpected: What actually happens if you suddenly become disabled (5:25)
– The 3 ‘invisible’ pains of a lack of ability (7:10)
– The double whammy effect of a disability…and how to make sure you’re prepared for the worst (8:00)
– What Grandma would do to shield her income and protect her wealth (9:00)
– Emergency savings – how much is enough? (10:20)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.