In the previous episode, we talked about the ‘FIRE’ movement and what it actually takes to achieve this ‘Financial Independence/Retire Early’ goal.
In today’s episode, we’re going to cover some of the most common FIRE extinguishers that could potentially wreak havoc on your financial strategy, stopping you from fully enjoying the fruits of your own labour.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
– Two of the biggest ‘FIRE’ benefits Grandma would have loved (4:10)
– How stock market volatility actually affects how much money you have (10:00)
– Is the internal revenue system stealing your money? (13:00)
– Inflation: How to prepare, capitalize and protect your savings (14:30)
– One type of ‘FIRE’ extinguisher almost everyone forgets to factor in (16:50)
– Early retirement and paying for Kids’ College: Are they compatible? (19:50)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honoured wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.