Grandma used to say ‘if you’re going to go to college, it’s worth making the most of it.’ The value of education cannot be quantified – some say it’s priceless.
But the cost of going to college can certainly be calculated, and the figures are mind-boggling: $1.5 trillion in outstanding student loans. A crisis rippled throughout the entire economy – and it’s only getting worse.
In today’s episode, you’re going to the learn common sense strategies for squelching student debt once and for all and gaining more financial freedom in your life.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
– Why the impact of student debt goes deeper than you think (5:00)
– The ‘common sense’ strategy for escaping student debt. FAST (5:55)
– How to create a budget you can actually stick to (6:10)
– The ‘debt snowball’ repayment method (7:30)
– How to slash your student loan interest rates (8:40)
– A less than common option to consider outside your 529 plan (16:30)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.