To make a mountain out of a molehill means to exaggerate or put too much focus on a minor issue and make it seem like a major one.
Today, we’re going to flip this famous idiom on its head and show you how it’s actually a positive thing and how you can use it as a wealth principle to turn a molehill investment into a mountain of money.
The Show Highlights:
– A life-changing book we highly recommend reading (1:45)
– The fallacy of traditional saving vehicles and where you should put your money (5:00)
– Implementing and executing your ‘exit plan’ strategy (9:20)
– A not-so-fun but true fact about retirement (10:00)
– The most important question(s) you need to keep asking yourself (13:00)
Whatever level of wealth you have right now, what if you could leave more than you could ever save for your future generations?
If you feel like you only have a molehill of money right now, Grandma’s strategy can still help you turn it into a mountain no matter how small it feels.
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.