What if you had a chicken that laid eggs…but never hatched chickens or gave you food for breakfast?
What if you’re in a position where your job won’t allow you to get ahead in life, and you’re unable to break the chains of the the time = money cycle?
In today’s episode, you’re going to learn three key ideas to help break free from the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle, so you can live a happier life…the life you were meant to live, and the life Grandma would have wanted you to live.
The Show Highlights:
– What the word ‘job’ REALLY stands for (1:45)
– Why your house is not an asset and how to make it one (6:40)
– How to break the chains of the time = money trap (8:50)
– The not so secret ‘secret’ to creating a life of abundance and wealth (10:10)
– An effective strategy for cutting down your monthly payments (11:20)
– The simplest, most successful way to boost your retirement savings whatever your age (13:20)
– Stern advice for defining a ‘need’ and a ‘want’ (14:40)
– Grandma’s ‘all-season’ asset allocation savings formula (18:40)
If you want your ‘chickens’ to lay eggs that will hatch or give you a nice ‘omelette’ for breakfast, you’ll find a way. In Grandma’s language; where there's a will, there's a way. If you want to find a way to break the time for money cycle, you’ll find a way to make it happen.
(and if you don’t want to find a way, you’ll find an excuse)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.