The financial industry is ripe with bullies and bullying.
There's always someone out there trying to coerce and force you into investments that aren’t right for you.
That is why you must be aware of the common pitfalls of term insurances and learn more about Bank On Yourself policies to protect your hard-earned money.
In today's episode, Amanda and I share the 4 common criticisms people have about Bank On Yourself and how it compares to other popular investments strategies on the market.
Show Highlights Include:
- What you need to do if a financial professional tries to force you into an investment (4:23)
- Why you make more money with the Bank On Yourself System even if your average rate of return is lower than your other investments (6:01)
- Why you’re losing thousands of dollars long-term in the stock market (and how you can prevent that) (8:08)
- The “death benefit” trap that term insurances use to charge you premiums while not giving you a single penny in return (and how you can avoid that) (11:29)
- #1 surprising reason why 99% of all term policies never pay out a claim (13:41)
Schedule a Discovery Call with us here: http://www.wealthwisdomfp.com/call.
Our last episode “What is Bank On Yourself and Infinite Banking?” https://youtu.be/uMIPTFC5qBE.
How to get an 8% average rate of return and still lose money: https://youtu.be/skQiiKjLPWA.
Check out “What’s more important than life insurance?” here: https://youtu.be/Fqh-8rvj7pY.
Check out the truth behind no-fee investment accounts in this episode: https://youtu.be/CTInqCvBGlU.