Budgeting feels like a chore. You know you’ll feel better afterwards, but it’s painful to limit yourself in buying the things you love.
When you’re on a variable income, it’s easy to tell yourself that budgeting doesn’t work for you.
But that’s not true. In this episode, you’ll discover how to make a budget (and stick with it) when your income fluctuates.
Want to end the income roller coaster and stabilize your financial life? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The “If you’re happy and you know it” lie that sucks your wallet dry (2:55)
- Can’t stick with tracking your money? Here’s how to make it so simple it almost runs itself (5:27)
- The dead-simple “give your cash a break” method that reduces your spending (even if you don’t cut back on lattes, clothing or eating out) (10:32)
- How your inner employee makes you overspend (even if you run your own business) (13:44)
- Why advice from most personal finance “experts” can keep you in debt (20:16)
- How smaller plates keep you from blowing your big payday on useless expenses (25:00)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show:
Mark's website: https://www.nextgenmoneycoaching.com/
For more thoughts on Ramsey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajyzqdSxoIo&t=0s