Like any personal finance vehicle, whole life insurance is hotly debated: Some people love it, others can’t stand it.
But neither die-hard fans nor red-faced haters will help you make a sensible decision. And when you don’t make decisions, the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle continues.
In this episode, you’ll find out when whole life insurance could help you build sustainable wealth – and when to choose something else to improve your finances.
Want to be happy with your financial decisions not just in 10 days, but in 10 years? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How “invisible risks” can doom your business before you start it. (3:15)
- Why your business is always your most volatile asset (and how to balance it out with life insurance). (6:27)
- Why whole life insurance is not an investment – and how it upgrades your financial life instead. (7:17)
- How “accelerated benefits” of a life insurance policy can help elderly loved ones enjoy their retirement. (9:36)
- Where shady life insurance salespeople always put a zero (and how to spot a trustworthy partner for your policy). (16:40)
- Why a guaranteed interest on your life insurance could be a warning sign. (18:22)
- The “all in” strategy selfish financial advisors use to fatten their commission checks without keeping you in mind. (20:46)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call …just like Grandma would want us to do.
Claim your complimentary Financial Analysis and find out is Whole Life is right for you and how it could fit into your portfolio here: https://grandma.as.me/FA.