Most wealthy people have wealthy parents. And you might feel like you need a silver spoon upbringing to see success in business. After all, rich people grow up learning from successful people, going to private schools and connecting with entrepreneurs.
But you can be successful, no matter where you came from. Today’s guest is living proof. Perry Marshall went from being a poor child to one of the world’s highest-paid business consultants.
In this episode, you’ll find out how Perry Marshall became wealthy and how you can do the same. If he can do it, you can too!
Show highlights include:
- Why you’ll never make an impact punching a clock. (13:28)
- 3 versions of entrepreneurship—and the only useful one. (15:17)
- Why most business books, courses and seminars harm you. (16:44)
- If you can’t answer this question, your business is in danger. (20:15)
- How the “20-120 rule” can ruin your business—or skyrocket it. (26:42)
- What to cut from your business now to be more profitable, free up your time and live a better life. (32:27)
- 3 reasons why “no one has money right now” is wrong. (35:28)
- Why corporations on social media won’t change the world—and why you will. (41:15)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show:
About Perry Marshall
Perry Marshall is one of the most expensive business strategists in the world. He is endorsed in FORBES and INC Magazine. He’s guided clients like FanDuel and InfusionSoft from startup to hundreds of millions of dollars.
He founded the $10 million Evolution 2.0 Prize, with judges from Harvard, Oxford and MIT. Launched at the Royal Society in London, it’s the world’s largest science research award.
NASA’s Jet Propulsion Labs uses his 80/20 Curve as a productivity tool. His reinvention of the Pareto Principle is published in Harvard Business Review.
His Google book laid the foundations for the $100 billion Pay Per Click industry, and Ultimate Guide to Google Ads is the world’s best selling book on internet advertising.
Marketing maverick Dan Kennedy says, “If you don’t know who Perry Marshall is — unforgivable. Perry’s an honest man in a field rife with charlatans.”
He’s consulted in over 300 industries. He has a degree in Electrical Engineering and lives in Chicago.