When times are good, running your own business is a dream. But in times of crisis, you realize you can’t buy food with hard work, independence and passion. And you don’t need a global pandemic to have a recession. Something could only affect your industry, city or you personally.
But as a boss, you won’t give yourself up. You can make it through anything. And today, you’ll get 4 tips to get you through any recession. In this episode, you’ll find out exactly what these tips are and how to implement them.
Want to survive the crisis and keep the business you love? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- One book which infuses you with hope—the author made it through 2008 without a single lay-off! (6:09)
- Who to call to move forward-and what to say to earn their trust and business. (8:57)
- How “selling” less can increase your revenue and improve relationships with your customers. (11:37)
- This boring accounting practice can sustain you for months. Are you ignoring it? (16:10)
- Lessons from “crisis counsellors” who turned the adversity of a crisis into the best season ever. (19:27)
- If your goals sound like this, your business is in danger–here’s how to rewrite them to create real success. (20:43)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show: https://bit.ly/GWWLIVE25