Your finances aren’t just about you. If you’ve got a boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse, you probably want to consult with them before you make a choice.
But those talks aren’t always productive. In fact, they can keep you from making the financial decisions that would make you wealthy. But not involving them could ruin your relationship.
But you don’t have to choose between a good relationship and good finances. You can have both.
You’ll find out exactly how in this episode. Ready to grow your wealth with the person you love? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Painful questions your loved ones ask that keep you from choosing your financial destiny. (4:25)
- How to know if an investment is a scam. (6:32)
- The most important thing to know when investing in life insurance. (13:03)
- Why you should invest with companies no one knows. (14:02)
- The biggest obstacle that keeps you from growing your money.(15:17)
- The only people who matter in your financial decisions. (18:12)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show: https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/fire/
Find your wealth journal here: