If you’ve heard of a Roth IRA, you may be wondering how different it really is from a traditional 401(k). We get it – we understand that it can all get a little confusing!
While both a Roth IRA and 401(k) have some similarities, they both have some pretty significant differences.
If you’re looking for a long-term saving strategy, it’s key that you understand the differences between the two and how they’ll affect you in the future.
Today we’re going to break down both types of saving strategies for you, question by question, so you can understand the differences, and choose the best plan for you.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why a Roth IRA makes sense for millennials (2:20)
- Roth IRA or Roth 401(k): Which wins for retirement savings? (5:50)
- How a Roth IRA works (6:20)
- 5 Big disadvantages of saving with a Roth IRA plan (8:00)
- Reasons you may want to contribute to a 401(k) and how it could be more important than you think (14:00)
Resources Mentioned on the show:
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.