Neuropsychology helps us understand how our brains think and act.
The FAA keeps tabs on your brain with strict guidelines that ensure seamless flights through our skies.
Unfortunately, you break any of them, and you won’t be able to fly ever again.
In this episode, Chuck Denison, who has dealt with 100’s of brain-related issues with the FAA, shows you how to protect your brain health. He also reveals the best way to disclose past and current brain issues to the FAA, so you don’t lose your ability to fly.
Tune in now!
Show highlights include:
- Why having these two memory issues keeps your license on thin ice (and how to fix them) (14:43)
- The two minute brain hack to solve common “pilot brain” issues and gain FAA Approval (15:10)
- How a psychiatric evaluation safeguards the cockpit and your peace mind so you can fly without stress (16:30)
- The only two medical doctors you can trust for a smooth FAA medical procedure (19:00)
- How this CogScreen test can stop you from getting your medical certificate (and how to prepare for it) (32:15)
- A proven 100% effective strategy to speed up the FAA paperwork (without having to do it on your own) (40:36)
For more information or to get in touch with us, go to https://thepilotlawyer.com/contact/