Pilots go through vigorous training just to get their license. You have to obtain flight hours, pass written tests, pass practical tests, and finally maintain a valid medical certificate.
And all this effort can go to waste if the FAA denies your medical certificate. All the years you spent grinding it out for your pilot license becomes wasted time and energy.
That’s the bad news!
The good news is that there are trained lawyers who can help clients navigate the complex legal process of appealing a denial or even a suspension on your behalf.
In this episode of The Pilot Lawyer Podcast, join us to discuss why your FAA medical process was denied and what you can do about it so that you can start flying again.
Show highlights include:
- Why FAA medical denials keep even the best pilots up at night (1:20)
- How every denial decision can be reconsidered by the FAA (so that you can get back in the air) (5:00)
- Why getting dumped in the FAA denial bin could crucify your career (and how to get back in the air after being denied) (6:48)
- Two things you can do today to get a reconsideration of your medical denial (17:20)
- The most common mistake pilots make when they get a denial letter (avoid this at all cost) (18:58)
- The 14 disqualifying conditions that makes your application a final denial (23:10)
For more information or to get in touch with us, go to https://thepilotlawyer.com/contact/