Last night I snapped out of a deep sleep at 3:00 am
Eyes wide open.
In a panic.
See, I finally got smart and hired an agency to do my ads for me.
I was tired of all the hit and miss, stop and start, Half-assed effort I was putting in doing my own ads.
One of the things this agency had me do was rebuild my entire sales funnel.
Complete with a new giveaway and all.
The ads were supposed to launch today and I had a nightmare that I set the entire funnel up incorrectly.
I was spending loads of dough and getting zero return.
Scared me right out of bed and into my office so I could test it out one last time before we went live.
The funnels was fine.
And I couldn’t get back to bed.
But that’s a story for another day.
Today, I want to hook you up with something cool.
Before I tell you what it is…
And how you can get your hands on it.
I want you to have a sneak peak of what’s inside to make sure it’s right for you:
- How to make sure Podcasting doesn’t end up your second ‘poorly-paid’ full-time job
- The embarrassingly simple secret to creating a BIG impact podcast that people actually listen to without it costing you a huge chunk of time
- How to guarantee you’ll never go thirsty for podcast listeners
- Why you should NOT start a podcast – and why it could be a major waste of your time and an epic source of frustration
- The DEATH sentence of podcasting: The 3 things you must have in place before recording a word
It’s all inside a new report I affectionately refer to as “The Three Deadly Sins of Podcasting”
You can get your copy at http://thepodcastfactory.com/3-deadly-sins
Jonathan #DaddysWorking Rivera