After months of living in what looked like a dusty construction site, Chris’s brand new kitchen is finally ready to share with the world!
Most ‘successful’ online entrepreneurs will proudly pout behind their brand new sports car, swimming pool or library. Chris on the other hand loves a good photo – with added filter – of his brand new kitchen which he happily invested $100k into.
On a ‘serious’ note…
You’re probably wondering what a brand new kitchen has to do with growing your business. Well today, Chris shares some of the biggest lessons he’s learned throughout the process of getting his new kitchen fitted.
– BIGGEST lesson: What we don’t do with our money (3:35)
– Why Chris ‘invested’ $100k in a brand new family kitchen (6:00)
– Rules for reinvesting capital back into your business (6:20)
– The most important thing to do as soon as you get a LOT of money (7:20)
– Vetting the people you’re paying attention to (7:50)
– Why you should definitely follow Taylor on Instagram (9:00)
Our First Live Event!
Yes! We’re hosting our very first live event to the public in January 2018. If you want to come hang out, learn the strategies behind how we’ve built our business and scaled it really quick (from 0 to 5 million per year) – this is a huge opportunity for you.
Check out www.trafficandfunnels.com/event to find out how you can get yourself one of the limited event tickets.