You don’t have to be a genius to be successful in business. All you need to do is make smart choices. It’s the overly-obsessive Entrepreneur who suffers the consequences of poor choices, stuck worried about meaningless minutia and failing to see the bigger picture.
In this episode, Taylor shares some of the most common (yet highly destructive) behaviours that lead to business failure. Nothing mentioned in today’s episode is complex. It’s plain and simple, yet grossly overlooked by most Entrepreneurs today.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
– How billionaires master the art of learning new skills (0:50)
– The best manual for building a bulletproof business (1:20)
– One practice that will almost always rob you of reaching your full potential…and you wouldn’t even realize it (4:50)
– Why it’s counterproductive to chase your dreams and what you should be laser focused on instead (6:40)
– How to effectively use criticism and rejection to build your capacity for success (12:35)
– Lighten Up! How and why you need to stop beating yourself up and taking life so seriously (20:20)
Make sure you’re not plagued by any of the behaviors mentioned in today’s episode…They could be holding you back from operating at a much higher level than you’re capable of!
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here:
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/