If inspiration to take your ‘handmade’ business to the next level is what you’re after, today’s episode will provide exactly that.
Chris chats with a Client Kit member, Corporate businesswoman turned Artisan Soap-Maker about how she got into soap making, early failures, and successes, and how she turned her passion into a lucrative coaching business.
– Mindset and confidence blocks that hold most startups back – and what to do to avoid them (4:00)
– Want to get great at something? Here’s what you need to get (8:40)
– How the smallest tweaks often give the BIGGEST results (9:50)
– The importance of having the right people in your corner (10:30)
– A simple ‘hack’ for tracking down more of your ideal customers (12:30)
– Marketing advice from one of the best copywriters who ever lived (13:00)
– What the future holds for anybody looking to take their ‘handmade business’ to the next level (17:00)
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here:
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/