Nobody likes to be criticized.
But your ability to handle criticism is essential to success. The more you experience success, the more people are going to be exposed to what you do – and not everybody is going to love it.
In today’s episode, you’re going to learn not only how to handle criticism, but how to benefit from it and why if you’re not getting criticized, you’re actually playing small.
– The idea of playing ‘all out’ (1:20)
– How to break your approval addiction and reclaim your self-esteem (2:20)
– The law of the mirror: The best way to get more clients (5:30)
– A 3-step formula for judging incoming criticism (6:20)
– People you want to but shouldn’t take financial advice from (7:10)
– The fastest way to differentiate between an amateur and a pro (9:40)
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here:
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/