In part 2 of 3, we rejoin the interview with Jay Abraham right where we left off, talking about the power of preeminence in your client business.
Here Are The Highlights:
– How to provide unique value to your clients (1:15)
– Why you should NEVER wait for money to change hands before you start giving value (1:35)
– Three critical and defining elements of preeminence for your client business (3:30)
– Why you should never call your clients, your customers (5:10)
– Giving to get or giving to give? (9:00)
– Experts who are struggling to make real wealth: Here’s Jay’s expert advice (14:10)
– A selfish way of thinking that may be holding you back (16:30)
– How to become the most trusted advisor in your market (22:15)
– Proaction vs. Reaction (31:30)
Get comfy, grab a drink and join us now, and make sure you tune into the next episode for the conclusion to this fantasic interview!
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here:
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/