When it comes to Entrepreneurship, if you want to be around for the long haul and experience sustainable success, it’s critical to understand the things that matter most.
In this episode, we’re talking about an integral part of your success: the foundations. They take time to build and a lot of your work feels like it’s invisible – but it’s vital you pay attention to them!
Today we’re going through the steps to building strong foundations – as well as the imperative fears you will come up against and how to swiftly navigate around them.
Show Highlights Include:
- Are you building your business on quicksand, or are you treating it like your dream house? (2:00 )
- The one thing crucial to weathering out any business storm or season (6:45)
- How high-achievers handle haters (8:20)
- Why most Entrepreneurs treat their business and clients like microwaves (11:00)
- A practical step for overcoming fear and instantly boosting your confidence (11:45)
- How to develop and use fast feedback loops to your advantage (16:45)
- How to set a goal that packs a PUNCH (18:20)
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure to grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here:
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/