Most real estate investors try to do everything on their own. This leads to some success in the beginning , but it slows down your growth over the long term.
Plus, working long hours away from your family leads to burn out.
The best way to grow without headaches is by expanding your team with virtual assistants.
But hiring virtual assistants can be difficult and expensive if you hire the wrong one. .
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
By following a simple set of rules, you can hire the perfect virtual assistant every time. Not only will your real estate investing business grow, but you’ll enjoy more freedom too.
In this episode, you’ll discover the “3 pillars of success” when it comes to hiring a virtual assistant.
Show highlights include:
- The foolproof “3 Pillars of Success” method for hiring the most qualified virtual assistant to grow your real estate investing business (1:17)
- The best way to avoid job hoppers from joining your team before making your next hire (2:50)
- Why hiring virtual assistants based on experience alone can sabotage your culture (3:05)
- The “filtration process” for training VAs (and how to use this method when hiring on your team) (3:54)
- Which profitable personality trait to look for in a cold caller to boost your closing rate (6:55)
- How bad data can sabotage your lead campaigns (even if you hire the best VAs) (8:45)
- Why leaving your VA in the dark is doomed for disaster and how you can avoid this (16:18)
If you need a growth partner for your real estate investing business or help finding high-quality VAs, visit our website here: https://nomadux.com/.