Hila Goldman-Aslan and her partners entered the start-up arena in an environment that encouraged healthcare innovation, actively sought out young minds and fresh ideas, and then deepened their support with funding. The result: a fully functional AI imagining analysis solution that’s currently being used on the frontlines of today’s pandemic.
In an industry that sees a nearly 95% failure rate for adoption, DiA Imaging Analysis may have had a supportive boost, but it took ingenuity, tenacity, and an understanding of the importance of relationship building to confidently present their solution to some of the biggest players in the healthcare technology industry – and then successfully bring it to market.
In today’s episode, Hila recounts her company’s path to adoption, and the pivot they made to adjust for the COVID-19 pandemic. Our listeners will enjoy her candor and passion for healthcare innovation.
Here are the show highlights:
- The trick for partnering with big corporations like IBM and GE (6:01)
- Why it’s foolish to think your product needs to be polished and perfect before pitching it to investors (9:04)
- How to save millions of dollars on features and functionality that nobody wants (11:46)
- Why it’s easier than you think to get in front of the right people at any company (14:30)
- Tweaking this one little thing will help your product sell like hotcakes (20:15)
- How the pandemic will make unusual ideas like AI more palatable (23:28)
- The reason physicians should celebrate AI instead of fearing it (26:15)
- Why aggressively trying to sell backfires on you and what to do instead (33:58)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at https://www.Legacy-DNA.com/Pivot
Hila Goldman-Aslan is CEO and Co-Founder of DiA Imaging Analysis, a company that uses AI-based technology to help make ultrasound analysis smarter and more accessible to everyone in the healthcare field.
Holding a Master of Law (LLM) from Tel Aviv University, specializing in Commercial Law and a dual bachelor's degree in Law (LLB) and Business Administration (BBA), Hila knows how to get things done. Her determination and passion has served her well on her journey through the med-tech landscape and helped fuel DiA’s successful launch into the AI market.
If you’d like to discuss the application possibilities of AI in imaging, or have additional questions or insights you’d like to discuss with Hila, you can reach at hila@DiA-Analysis.com or by visiting DiA Imaging Analysis at DiA-Analysis.com.