Healthcare innovators are used to challenges when it comes to securing the funding necessary to bringing their solutions to market — but in today’s COVID-economy, those challenges have grown exponentially.
Innovators have questions: What are their options for funding? Should they pivot their messaging? How can they stay relevant? Can going lean carry them through the crisis? In an economy full of unknowns, Kelli Murray brings her expertise and voice of reason to the table in a candid talk about today’s outlook and the future of healthcare innovation in the country.
In this episode, Kelli touches on her experience on the funding side of healthcare innovation and offers our listeners her tips, insights and expertise.
Here are the show highlights:
- How the pandemic reveals if you actually have a product-market fit or not (5:14)
- The “G-word” that you need to practice during the crisis to ensure your business thrives after the crisis ends (7:21)
- Developing this during the pandemic is way more valuable to the long-term health of your business than making sales (7:52)
- Does your business rely on face-to-face communication? Here’s how to “mimic” that interaction during quarantine… (13:15)
- The trick to build a loyal and rabid following while helping people without blowing through your entire budget (16:08)
- The easy way to create a massive impact in people’s lives doing nothing more than pressing “dial” on your phone (18:56)
- How to continue to raise money when the economy crashes and the future is uncertain (22:11)
- Tough questions you must ask yourself about your business in the midst of the pandemic (37:26)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at https://www.Legacy-DNA.com/Pivot
Kelli Murray is the Founder and CEO of MedSpeaks.com, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Health Innovators, and Managing Partner of Other Streets Advisors.
Kelli has dedicated her career to helping those in the healthcare community improve performance and strengthen their bottom lines. Kelli has leveraged her expertise in the healthcare field to assist startups and health innovators with understanding how to navigate the complex and high-touch industry and provide a bridge to private investment and collaboration in public and private sectors.