Being a pulmonologist and critical care physician gives Dr. Sandeep Jain unique insight into how our healthcare system works — and where some of its failings may be lurking.
After nearly 25 years working in a healthcare setting, Dr. Jain recognized a need for a better, less distracting way to facilitate quality communication between teams of doctors. That’s when he developed his ListenMD app. And it was the pandemic crisis that alerted him to additional patient needs that could be met by making adjustments and additions to his innovative solution.
In this episode, Dr. Jain explains the process of development he’s gone through to bring ListenMD to fruition, how the pandemic inspired him to pivot and make adjustments to his solution, and the future of healthcare in a post-COVID culture.
Here are the show highlights:
- How the pandemic has forever changed medicine (17:41)
- A surprising way the pandemic has improved healthcare (5:51)
- The easy way to manage 40+ patients and their doctors without endless distractions (9:40)
- How to capitalize on all the silver linings from the pandemic (16:49)
- Why inferior products trump superior products and how to reverse that (13:31)
- The sneaky way insurance companies sabotage the doctor-patient relationship with telemedicine (21:32)
- Why telemedicine isn’t as effective as it could be and how to improve it (20:50)
- How to “tweak” your product to make it more effective for the pandemic (10:33)
- Biggest challenges facing doctors and health innovators after the pandemic (32:52)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at https://www.legacy-dna.com/pivot