What makes a business successful? You might say outstanding service, loyalty programs, and excellent client relationships.
And you'd be right.
However, if you'd like to make your business impactful and work with partners year in and year out, you'll need more than that.
You need to create a mutual relationship with your clients where you're each other's “truest fans”.
Because truest fans aren't just customers. They are obsessed with your business. They refer you to others and stick with you long term.
Listen now to discover how to delight your clients, so they become your raving fans who'll land you never-ending recognition and satisfaction- even when you aren't looking for it.
Show Highlights Include:
- What a playoff game can teach you about building better relationships in your personal and business life 0:15
- How to recession-proof your business without loyalty programs 1:35
- One thing that makes you unforgettable to your clients (it’s not hitting numbers or executing plans) 3:14
- How to turn your clients into ‘raving fans' of your business 8:08
- How to use the “truest fan effect” to transform your business, get more clients and receive never-ending recognition 11:35