If you're concerned about running out of money in retirement, you're not alone.
In fact, it’s the main concern of most people approaching their post-work years. And with extreme inflation and market volatility, feeling certain about your savings seems impossible.
But don't worry. There are easy-to-follow strategies you can use to not only eliminate your fear but also maximize your retirement income.
In this episode, we’ll help you figure out how to ease the fear of running out of money in retirement. Plus, you’ll get simple action steps you can take right now to ensure you have enough savings for your Golden Years.
Show Highlights Include
- Three money-eating mistakes that 80% of pre-retirees make when they create their financial plans (and how you can avoid these) (2:26)
- How working with a financial advisor helps you prepare for unforeseen events that could affect your financial predictions (4:49)
- How outsourcing your accounting tasks keeps your emotions at bay in the storm of volatility (8:58)
- The “FLOOR Method” to assess your income sources before you head into your Golden Years (9:41)
- The weird way “over saving” creates a problem in your retirement (and how planning your legacy helps to avoid these) (11:47)
Thinking about what your typical week in retirement will look like? Download our Ideal Week in Retirement planner.